How to Uninstall an Android Apk
Android phone users know that APK is the file format for applications. It is well known system used in the Android phones. There may be several reasons causing you to uninstall Android apk. Sometimes you want to get rid of an app when you need space on your phone or you just don’t want an app to run in the background. You should know that uninstalling an app means that you are about to remove all of the associated files and settings the programs has. So you better be hundred percent sure when uninstalling an app.
Step By Step Guide
- Go to the home screen and press the “Menu” button.
- First you need to press the “settings” button and then open the “applications” section.
- Tap the “Settings” button and then you will open the “applications” section.
- There is “Manage” button to press and then go the application you want to uninstall. You can find the application in the list of installed applications.
- Simply touch the application name and then touch the “Uninstall” button in order to remove it from your phone.